12 December, 2015

New Kit- A Light Frost

I really haven't made any new kits,
with the exception of a couple exclusive kits
for my HIM-Addicts site as well as a couple f
or two different  Tagger/ PSP forums. 

I decided instead of making a Christmas kit,
to make more of a Winter-themed kit.

A Light Frost is a new Winter kit for 2015. 
Although this kit is more Winter-themed, 
there are some elements that hint to Christmas 
as well within the kit. 

This kit is packed with 110 elements, 15 papers, 
1 background & 6 frames in sea greens, pale lavender, 
pretty peaches, light cream, silvery greys 
& light cocoa browns.  

*On a side note, there is two versions 
of the Winter faerie in the kit- 
one with her sitting on a rock & one without. 
I have only counted them as one element, however. ;)

You can find this kit exclusively in my little 
store on my HIM-Addicts site.
This link will take you directly to the kit.
*You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy the kit. ;)

**After purchasing the kit, make sure you go back to 
the page where the kit is at to download your kit. ;)

I always enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment