01 February, 2016

PTU Kit- 'Cherished' & FTU Add-On

I finally have a new kit in my shop,
in time for Valentines.
Mind, this kit took me a few weeks to complete.

Cherished is a cute kit that will 
be perfect for those adorable Valentines 
or love-themed tags. =) 

This kit is filled with 15 papers, 
80 elements & 6 frames in pinks, 
reds, lavender & violet. 

This kit can be found in my
own little 'shop', here.
*You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy the kit. =)

**Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download your kit. ;)

I also made a freebie add-on kit for you
to match with the 'Cherished' kit.
This add-on has 5 papers, 40 elements & 3 frames.


This kit can be used with the PTU kit
or used separately. 

You can grab the freebie add-on kit from me here:
Cherished FTU Add-on

I hope you all can enjoy this add-on kit 
& make some kind of use out of it. =)

All I ask is PLEASE no ripping it to make  
new kits nor sharing it in groups. 
Directing people to my blog to get it for
themselves is much more appreciated.
...And you stay out of trouble that way. ;)

Of course, it goes without saying
that comments & 'Thank You's' are 
always appreciated so very much. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

11 comments: