20 March, 2016

Another Bundle Of Four Kits


I'm retiring another set of 4 kits & have made them 
available for a limited time in a bundled kit package. 
The kits in this bundle are the following:

GangStarr

A fun & funky kit for some swag-a-licious tags. =)
The kit contains 12 Papers, 75 Elements & 6 Frames.


City Chic

Embrace your girly & wild side with this fun & flirty kit. 
City Chic is filled with 14 papers, 75 elements 
& 6 frames in bold pinks, violets, 
black gold & leopard prints. =)


Bitches Be Trippin

Bitches Be Trippin is a kit full of attitude. 
It's all in the name, Baby, & it's all in interpretation. =P 
This kit is packed with 14 papers, 75 elements 
& 6 frames in pinks, purples & blacks 
for your awesome tags.


Roller Doll

It's time to break out those roller girl tubes! 
This kit is tribute to all those Roller Dolls out there. 
Filled with 14 papers, 50 elements 
& 6 frames in pretty 'roller derby' pinks 
& black for the perfect roller-skating themed tags. 

This bundle can only be found in my
own new little 'shop', here for a limited time.

*You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy the kit. =) 

**Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download the bundle. ;)


*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfiles-
NO sharing, No ripping, no reselling,
No stealing the colour palettes & 
please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment