21 March, 2016

More Kits Added To New Shop & Another Bundle

I managed to get a few more
of my older kits added into my new little shop.
The kits I've moved are my Steampunk-themed kits.

Those kits can now be found here:
  Steampunk Kits.

Since I was bundling up some kits to retire,
I decided to bundle up my Steampunk kits. 
This bundle, nor the kits will be retiring anytime soon. ;)
The kits in this bundle are the following:

Steam Punk'd

Show off you love of Steampunk with this kit. 
Steam Punk'd is filled with 18 papers, 85 elements, 
6 frame & 3 posers for some hot Steampunk tags. 

Steampunk Blues

Get ready to get Steampunked in blue. =) 
This kit is filled with awesome Steampunk goodness- 
14 papers, 65 elements & 7 frames in teal blues 
& green, rust & brown colours. 
This kit is perfect for that Steampunk tag 
with a little something special. =)

Steampunk Heart

Steampunk Heart is filled with beautiful 
Steampunk goodness- 14 papers, 65 elements 
& 7 frames in rich violet & purple, rust, 
berry red & browns. 
This kit is perfect for that Steampunk tag 
with a little something special. =)

And now, for a bargain deal,
you can get all three kits in one bundle & save:
You can find this bundle here in my new little shop.

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfiles-
NO sharing, No ripping, no reselling,
No stealing the colour palettes & 
please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment