13 March, 2016

New Kit- Spring Potpourri

I have a new kit uploaded into my tiny
 little new & 'hidden' shop, just (barely) in time
for Easter. =)

Spring Potpourri is a gorgeous Easter/ Spring 
kit filled with 15 papers, 80 elements 
& 5 frames in fresh greens, 
pretty light & dark periwinkles, 
lovely lavender & off-white for some 
beautiful, stunning tags.  

This kit can only be found in my
own new little 'shop', here.

*You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy the kit. =) 

**Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download your kit. ;)

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfile-
NO sharing, No ripping, no reselling,
No stealing the colour palette & 
please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hon, I know how you feel, I have been experimenting with free shops/ stores forever. A word of advice tho, I have used Spruz a long time, long before they stopped being free, and have had many sites on there, including one now I paid the 5 dollars to have. Be careful tho, not only are they very limited, (you may get notices pretty quick about using all your space for your products without an upgrade) but if you do upgrade, you will find it is not so easy to step back down, or quit the monthly subscription. It took several letters, and some bad words when I wanted to stop the subscription on mine (simply not worth it) and then they deleted everything on me before I could blink, so be very careful... There are so many more free options out there that you can build a shop and website with... if you want to know more, contact me, I would be glad to converse with you, or check out one of my sites for links to many platforms I use... http://www.digiscrapcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Hun

      Thank you Hun for your advice. I've had sites on Spruz for many years, in fact, My HIM-Addicts site has been on there for 6. I haven't had any issues with them, myself.

      I don't make a lot of kits, so I feel that having them on Spruz isn't going to be a problem for me. I had left any stores I was in over a year ago & have been selling my kits from my HIM-Addicts site. I just decided to move them to another site on the platform since I really don't care to have my kits on my HIM-Addicts site & would prefer to be able to make that site private.

      As for having a premium site on Spruz, my HIM-Addicts site is already premium. I pay more than $5 for it & am happy with what I have (not to mention that site has features that are grand-fathered in that any new site won't have. I'm not going to upgrade my new site for my kits until I need to. I'm still working on it & I'd rather have everything set up before I take that plunge. There's also the possibility I might not need to upgrade since I don't sell 'a lot' of kits, which is why I think this will/ should work out. ;)

      Thank you again, Hun. I appreciate your advice. =)

      *hugz*

      Delete