20 March, 2016

Retiring Soon: HIM-spired Kit Bundle

I'm retiring 4 of my HIM-spired kits 
& have made them available for a limited time 
in a bundled kit package. 
The kits in this bundle are the following:

Join Me (Ice):

A HIM-spired kit. 
Based off the 'Ice' version of the video 
for the song Join Me. 
Packed with lots of goodies for some great tags! =) 
It contains 24 Papers, 95 Elements & 7 Frames.

Join Me In Death:

Join Me In Death is a complete overhaul 
& revamp of the original Join Me kit 
that I discontinued previously. 
JMID is bigger & better with only 40 
of the original items from the original kit. 
This really is an awesome HIM-spired kit 
you'll want to add to your collection. 
This kit is packed with 30 papers, 130 elements 
& 8 frames in pinks & charcoal blacks. 


The Funeral Of Hearts:

"Love' s the funeral of hearts, and an ode for cruelty. 
Where angels cry blood on flowers of evil in bloom".
This HIM-spired kit is the more symbolic 
version of two kits based on the song by the same name. 
This is a revamped kit with all new papers, 
elements & frames. 
It contains 20 papers, 80 elements 
& 6 frames in soft blacks & golds. 
I have also included the gradient 
that I used when creating the original kit. 

The Funeral Of Hearts 2- Revisited:

"Love's the funeral of hearts, and an ode for cruelty. 
Where angels cry blood on flowers of evil in bloom". 
This HIM-spired kit is the more music-themed kit 
& is based on the song by the same name. 
This is a revamped kit with all new papers, 
elements & frames. 
It contains 20 papers, 80 elements 
& 6 frames in soft blacks & golds. 
I have also included the gradient 
that I used when creating the original kit.

So, in all, you're getting four great kits:
This bundle can only be found in my
own new little 'shop', here for a limited time.

*You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy the kit. =) 

**Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download the bundle. ;)


*** Half the profits from this kit bundle 
will be going to the band. ***

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfiles-
NO sharing, No ripping, no reselling,
No stealing the colour palettes & 
please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment