18 September, 2016

New Kit- Season Of Colour

I have another Autumn kit in my shop.
Season Of Colour is a beautiful kit 
for your Autumn-themed tags. =)

This gorgeous Autumn-themed kit 
is packed with 16 papers, 90 elements 
& 6 frames in wonderful fall colours. =)

This kit can only be found 
in my own little 'shop', here.

* You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy either of the kits. =) 

** Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download your kit. ;)

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfile-
NO sharing, No ripping, No reselling,
No stealing the colour palette & 
please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment