04 December, 2016

New PTU Tagger Kit- Peppermint Holiday

I have another new kit in one of my little shops.
This is my second Christmas kit for 2106.
Peppermint Holiday is an all new gorgeous 
holiday kit for some gorgeous Christmas tags. 
This tagger kit is filled with 95 unique elements, 
22 papers & 6 frames in minty greens, 
pretty pinks & a touch of creamy white. 

As a side note, there are two copies 
of a Santa element & also 
two copies of Mrs. Claus. 
The reason for this is that I wanted 
to make a Christmas kit with both characters 
in light & darker skin tones, to appeal to everyone,
since I feel there isn't enough kits out there
that have darker skinned Santas. 
With that being said, Santa is only counted 
as one element & the same for Mrs. Claus, 
so in a way, it's like getting 97 elements instead of 95 
as I have it on my preview & description. ;)

This is a tag I made using the kit:

This kit can only be found 
in my own little 'shop', here.

* You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy any of my kits. =) 

** Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download your kit. ;)

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfile-
NO sharing, No ripping, no copying,
No reselling, No stealing the colour palette 
& please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment