15 January, 2017

New PTU Tagger Kit- Honey Bee Mine

Honey Bee Mine is a new 
Valentines kit with a honey bee theme. 
It's filled with 80 Elements, 18 papers 
& 7 frames in reds, golds & pinks. 


This kit can only be found 
in my own little 'shop', here.
* You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy any of my kits. =) 
** Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download your kit. ;)
*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfile-
NO sharing, No ripping, no copying,
No reselling, No stealing the colour palette 
& please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3
As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)
*hugz*​

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to getting this kit to play with my friend.. :)

    ReplyDelete