20 May, 2017

Another New Kit- Beyond The Looking Glass

Last but not least-
this is the third kit I'd made 
but hadn't released yet.

First of all,
let me just say that this is my first attempt
at making an 'Alice In Wonderland' kit.
To be perfectly honest,
I never really thought I'd ever make a kit
based on Alice, but lo-and behold-
here it is. o.O

Originally, I had a doz. colours chosen for this kit.
I also had over 150 elements in this kit.
I cut it down a lot, since I thought it would 
be over-kill. LOL 
Picking the right colours, papers, etc.
for this kit was excruciating, in a way,
so I really hope you like it. 

Beyond The Looking Glass is filled 
with 100 elements, 15 Papers, 1 Background 
& 6 frames in bright and bold colours. 

This kit is a must-have for your awesome 
Alice-themed tags. =) 

You can find this kit
only in my own little 'shop', here.

* You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy any of my kits. =) 

** Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download your kit. ;)

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfile-
NO sharing, No ripping, no copying,
No reselling, No stealing the colour palette 
& please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*​

No comments:

Post a Comment