20 May, 2017

New Kit- A Fine Spring Day

As I'd posted yesterday, I had three new kits made,
I just hadn't figured out what I was going to do with them.

Anyhow, I have that all sorted, so I suppose it's time to start
posting about those kits. =P

A Fine Spring Day is a gorgeous 
Spring-themed kit filled with 17 papers, 
105 elements & 7 frames in pretty pastels 
for some beautiful, stunning tags. 


This kit can only be found 
in my own little 'shop', here.

* You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy any of my kits. =) 

** Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download your kit. ;)

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfile-
NO sharing, No ripping, no copying,
No reselling, No stealing the colour palette 
& please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*​

No comments:

Post a Comment