20 May, 2017

New Kit- She Sells Seashells

I have another new kit in
my own little shop:

She Sells Seashells is a fun Beachy/ 
Summer-y kit filled with 100 Elements, 15 papers 
8 frames & 1 background in warm sunny colours. 
This is the perfect kit for some fab beach-themed tags.

This kit can only be found 
in my own little 'shop', here.

* You do NOT need to be a member 
of my site to buy any of my kits. =) 

** Make sure you go back to the page 
after purchasing to download your kit. ;)

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfile-
NO sharing, No ripping, no copying,
No reselling, No stealing the colour palette 
& please No claiming as your own. 
Thank you.

**** Please read the accompanying TOU 
for the girl element/ tube in this kit & credit accordingly. 
Thank you. <3

As always, I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits. =)
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*​

No comments:

Post a Comment