15 July, 2017

Sorry For The Inconvenience....

Sorry I had my blog closed for the past week or so.

As many of you know, Photobucket decided
to be greedy shitheads by requiring everyone
to pay a hefty $300 yearly fee to use their hosting
on third party sites. 

This is a huge "Fuck you' to most bloggers,
PSPers, forum owners, etc.
...And my blog was affected by this bullshit as well.
Since I didn't have time to fix it all
when the shit hit the fan, I thought it best to
just close off my blog until I had the time to 
take care of the mess caused by Photobucket.

I finally have the majority of it fixed,
however, PB hijacked some of my blinkies
& so I've lost some & had to remove some links 
& things I had over there on the right. ---->

So, first of all- if I had you linked
& you're no longer over there, send me an email
with your blinkie & your link. 
I'll get you added as soon as I can. ;)

Also, if browsing through this blog & you see
a missing preview pic for something
(I did link some stuff on PB in the early days
of this blog), send me a message & let me know.
Please send the link to the blog post as well, 
if you can, so I know which one to edit/ fix. ;)

With that all being said,
I hope you all have been doing well.
I'll be back soon with a freebie goodie for you. ;)

*hugz*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Magik!
    PB basically ruined the whole damn internet by being greedy. I hope they sink! I've had to fix a lot of stuff too and I'm still not done. Anyway, just wanted to drop in to say hi.
    Take care.
    Hugs. Jules

    ReplyDelete