12 October, 2017

New Freebie Kit- Devil's Night

Hello again, Darklings! =)

I have a little free Halloween kit for you all.
I had made this one simultaneously while making
my Boo-tiful Nightmare kit. =)

This freebie kit is a filled with 
75 elements, 13 papers & 5 frames
in golden yellow, orange, pink,
burgundy & slate blacks.
This kit is perfect for some
devilish Halloween tags.
You can grab the kit from me here:

I hope you all can enjoy this kit 
& have some fun with it. =)

*** Please respect my TOU in the zipfile-
NO sharing, NO ripping, no reselling,
No stealing the colour palette & 
please NO claiming as your own. 
Thank you. <3

Also, PLEASE no sharing it in groups. 
I'm delighted you wish to share my kits
with your friends & fellow taggers-
However directing people to my blog to get it for
themselves is much more appreciated.
...And you stay out of trouble that way. ;)

Of course, it goes without saying
that comments & 'Thank You's' are 
always appreciated so very much. ;)

I enjoy seeing your creations with my kits.
You can send them to me at:
MagikD[@]live.com
(remove the brackets in my email.)

*hugz*

2 comments: